Stand out in HR Management
The process of hiring and developing employees so that they become more valuable to the organization. Human Resource Management includes conducting job analyses, planning personnel needs, recruiting the right people for the job, orienting and training, managing wages and salaries, providing benefits and incentives, evaluating performance, resolving disputes, and communicating with all employees at all levels. Examples of core qualities of HR management are extensive knowledge of the industry, leadership, and effective negotiation skills. Formerly called personnel management.
Human Resources Management will help you develop the knowledge, skills and methodology necessary to meet the human resource challenges of today’s’ fast paced work environment. The program will help you develop a strong foundation in current HR best practices and will prepare you to lead the strategic deployment of human capital for all sorts of organizations.
- Gaining The knowhow of thelatest Human Resources advance methodologies·
- Advance your career bygaining the seeds requires to develop the skills in being a Human ResourcesProfessional.
- Accredited Course.
We offer practical, technique specific course, our course are highly interactive, stimulating and enjoyable, and delivered by sector experts. We help you to think beyond the classroom to the practical application of what you learn, giving you the tools to reach your fundraising potential. Together we can help enable you to become the best fundraiser you can be.
- Power Point Slides
- HRStudent Manual
- Certificate of completion
Human Resource Management Training Modules
Module 1: INTRODUCTION TO HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- The Objective of HRM
- Scope of HRM
- What is Strategic HRM?
- Functions of the HRM
- Organizational Structure
Module 2: TALENT ACQUISITION & WORKFORCE PLANNING
- Workforce Planning
- Job Analysis & Job Documentation?
- Recruitment & Outsourcing Strategy
Module 3: PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- Goals of Performance Appraisal
- The Performance Appraisal Process
- Benefits of Performance Appraisal
- Performance Appraisal Methods
- Succession Planning
- Effective Performance Appraisal
Module 4: TALENT MANAGEMENT
- Define Future Leader
- Effective tools in Talent Management
- Talent Management Process
Module 5: LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
- The new horizons of Learning & Development
- Training & Development
- Leadership Development
- Career Development
Module 6: TOTAL REWARDING
- What do we mean by total rewards?
- Why Total Rewarding is priority in Business?
- Aligning Total Rewards with Employer of Choice strategy.
- Total Rewards Elements
- Job Evaluation
- Creating a Market Competitive Pay Structure
Module 7: DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
- Diversity & Inclusion Strategy
- Managing Diversity
- Developing Diversity Strategy
- Equal Employment Opportunity
Module 8: HEALTH, SAFETY AND WELFARE
- HRM and Health, Safety and Welfare
- Health and Safety Law
- Managing Health and Safety at Work
- Assessing the Risk
- Health & Safety Audits
Module 9: EMPLOYEE RELATIONS
- Concept and Scope of Industrial Relations
- Functions and Objectives of Industrial Relations
- Third parties and employee relations
- Code of ethics
- Others: Internal Rules & Regulations
- Others: Managing Disciplinary process