PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
This course has been structured and designed for face-to-face training delivery method with 35 training hour to help you prepare for PMIs Project Management Professional PMP Exam in practical way. Accordingly, these training course modules content contain activities based on interactive group exercises, direct communication with the instructor and trainees groups, case studies, group games, and exam simulation practice.Register Now
UTC has invented its own approaches and adapted unique new technologies that help a successful delivery of live-virtual training, which depends on effective and efficient interaction in real time and more. This PMP Live-virtual course is designed to help you prepare for PMIs Project Management Professional PMP Exam with the least amount of study. PMP Live-virtual course is an interesting 35 interactive training hour. It will include practicing PMP simulation exams, flash cards, diving through full case study to insure best outcomes and retention rates.Register Now
We structured and designed PMIs Project Management Professional PMP Video on Demand VOD course in a very smart manner to cover all Project Management Professional PMP exam preparation material in only 17-recorded training hour In order to reduce the effort and time trainees spend in preparing for the PMP Exam. This is done by using many features, tools, and techniques that will help you to understand and practice –NOT Just Memorize- Project management professional PMP by including PMP exam tips and tricks, real case studies, simulation exams, games, and flash cards, moreover, the ability to communicate with the instructor directly for support.Register Now
We strongly support our trainees to prepare for PMIs Project Management Professional PMP exam in the right and successful way; thus, we prepare to you a set of simulation exams packs with high quality questions and correct answers and explanations, which are periodically updated to keep up with all the changes in PMP Exam formats. We provide free and paid PMP simulation exam packs with multiple number of questions, and different types of questions like multiple choice, hotspot, matching, etc. The simulation exam is your weapon during exam preparation journey.Register Now
UTC, strongly believes that Project Management Professional PMP Exam Preparation should be an exciting journey that insures best understanding of the concept and higher retention rates by using different exam preparation tools. One tool is Games, which is our creatively invented product in order to provide our trainees with an amusing journey and proper chunks of information during Project Management Professional PMP exam preparation efforts.Register Now
Why PMP Certification
PMP Project Management Professional Certification is one of the most recognized certificates, passing PMP Certification Exam requires a practical PMP Exam Prep training course using MS Project software to practice real life project management. UTC Consultation provide PMP Exam Preparation training courses in Amman, Jordan, Riyadh, Khober, Jeddah, in Saudi Arabia.
Attending our Project management course based on the exam content outlines 2021, and PMI ATP Program will help you to pass the PMP exam, and to be practitioner. Traditional project management, agile, and blended management methodologies are your win. The workshop phase modules has been carefully developed, and broken down its modules into six modules to ensure best understanding of the PMI methodology, more over this Project Management course learning outcomes will cover the missing practices and knowledge in this area.
Project Management is a practice based profession. Project Management body of Knowledge PMBOK Guide is the place where we can find what is new in project management practices. Project Management Institute “PMI” issues this guide. Project Management Institute has recently issued PMI PMP ATP Program and new PMP Exam content outlines (2021). Project Management Professional PMP means that the project manager has passed the PMP exam, accordingly the umbrella of the project management globally ”PMI” will certify that you are professional project manager.
By enrolling in UTC Project Management Professional Course you will get Exclusive learning aids like:
- Pre-training preparation course, introduction to project management professional crash course. This feature will help attendees to learn more about project management and by ready, and ensure trainee readiness to get the best benefit from the PMP course. Try a sample of the preparation course now.
- UTC invented PMP Exam Simulation.This simulation exam sessions are aligned with the PMP exam Content Outlines and include all different types of PMP exam like drag and Drop, hotspot, and multiple-choice questions. It is very important to learn more about the real exam, moreover using the simulation as a learning aid is very recommended as PMP exam passing tips.. You can try a sample of our simulations now.
- UTC exclusive PMP exam Flash Cards. This and other learning tools and the easy way to reinforce what you are learning and refresh your mind regarding hot topics in project management in an easy way, We recommend it to you as a trial.Try Now.
- Created PMP Exam Games by UTC will help trainees to overcome the memorizing approach to pass the Exam. Try Now.
- Learning projects to understand the concept and practise the tailoring scenarios in project management, This will include case studies to learn the agile practises, business analysis skills and manage the big picture.
- No need to memorize the ITTOs with our 49 animated videos.
- You will learn how to practise project management using MS Project and other common project management Softwares.
- You will be part of the UTC PMP exam Preparation Community to prepare for the exam passing and learn with friends which is a highly recommended approach as a preparation tips. This community will be managed by professional trainers. Monthly webinars are part of this direction.
- Free related courses
- Your Class manager will support your efforts to register and pass your exam.
- You can more exclusive material, you can have a look below in the material provided section.
We deliver Project Management Professional Certification Courses in Amman - Jordan, Riyadh - Saudi Arabia KSA, UAE and More.
Learning OutcomesAt the end our PMP Certification exam preparation training course, attendees should be able to:
- Carrying out projects successfully, within the budget, time, and scope through getting a solid understanding of project management concepts and knowledge.
- Build an organizations project management methodology
- Provide a formal and ad-hoc consultation, as well as expertise on the project management domain.
- Provide training and coaching to the project staff
- Proper use of MS Project and WBS Builder
- Prepare participant to pass the PMP EXAM
- Develop Project Manager competencies
- Learn the Agile Practices.
This training program aims to ensure best retention rate and quick improvement in both employee and work performance
within the work place alike, It is an eleven modules content workshop with 55 training hour, we will use our customized learning aids like Project Management Software, WBS Pro, Mind Management, Real and approved project case studies, as well as, serious game and formal real assignment. The workshop modules are developed as shown below in the modules section.
- Free Trial Course
- Interactive 35 Hour Course
- Reordered Videos 20 Hours
- Project Management Case Studies (Approved)
- PMI ATP Student Manual
- Agile Practices Included
- Tailoring Scenarios
- PMP Exam Simulations (Life time subscription)
- Project Management Flash Cards
- Project Management Games
- PMP Exam Tips & Tricks
- 49 Animated Videos
- 9 Webinars (1 Year)
- Project Management Book of Forms
- Project Management Articles
- PMP Exam handbook
- Microsoft Project
- WBS Builder Guide
- PMP Exam Formula Sheet
- PMP Exam Prep. Follow Up (6 Months)
Project Management Professional PMP Training Modules
Module 1: LINKING PROJECT MANAGEMENT TO STRATEGYTypically organizations achieve their strategic goals and objectives
- Benefit Management
- Linking projects to Strategy
- throughout projects and operations, thus we should make a proper corporate alignment:
- Strategic Management Overview
- Business Case & Need Assessment
- Governance Integration
- Project Management Methodologies and Tailoring Considerations
- Project Management and Product Development Stages
- Case Study
Module 2: PROJECT MANAGER COMPETENCIESProject is carried out under a unique purposes and different environments
- Case Study
- and consideration, as per "PMI" project manager should have the required competencies “PMI Triangular”
- Technical Project Management Skills
- Strategic and Business Management Skills
- Leadership & Team Building Skills
- Leadership and Related Skills
- Project Management Framework
Module 3: APPLYING PROJECT MANAGEMENT PRACTICES USING MS PROJECTProject Management is practice based profession,accordingly
- the PMPcertification exam should focus on both practice and competencies. Practicing a real project case using the best learning tool “MS Project“ will help trainees to understand and practice many of the key project management concepts, as well as , prepare them to the PMP Exam preparation and tips Journey ”the next training module”, This module will enable trainees to practice a real case before starting the PMP exam journey.
- Understanding Business Case, Benefit Management Plan, and Project Charter.
- Scope Project Using WBS Builder ”WBS Pro”
- Building Initial Schedule Using MS Project 2019
- Project Performance Management Baselining Using MS Project 2019
- Project Progress Up-date Using MS Project 2019
- Project Status Management Using MS Project 2019
- Project Change Management Process Using MS Project 2019
Module 4: PROJECT MANAGEMENT METHODOLOGIES, SELECTION & TAILORINGProject Manager should be:
- able to manage the project in different environments, thus he should select, tailor the proper project management methodology:
- Selection Criteria
- Agile Method
- SCRUM Methodbasics
- CRYSATL Method
- Scaling Framework
- Scaled Agile Framework
- Scrum LeSS
- Tailoring Basics
Module 5: CREATING A HIGH-PERFORMING TEAM
- Build a Team
- Define Team Ground Rules
- Negotiate Project Agreements
- Empower Team Members and Stakeholders
- Train Team Members and Stakeholders
- Engage and Support Virtual Teams
- Build Shared Understanding about a Project
Module 6: STARTING THE PROJECT
- Determine Appropriate Project Methodology/Methods and Practices
- Plan and Manage Scope
- Plan and Manage Budget and Resources
- Plan and Manage Schedule
- Plan and Manage Quality of Products and Deliverables
- Integrate Project Planning Activities
- Plan and Manage Procurment
- Establish Project Governance Structure
- Plan and Manage Project/Phase Closure
Module 7: DOING THE WORK
- Assess and Manage Risks
- Manage Communications
- Engage Stakeholders
- Execute Project to Deliver Business Value
- Create Project Artifacts
- Manage Project Changes
- Manage Project Issues
- Ensure Knowledge Transfer for Project Continuity
Module 8: KEEPING THE TEAM ON TRACK
- Support Team Performance
- Manage Conflict
- Lead a Team
- Address and Remove Impediments, Obstacles, and Blockers
- Collaborate with Stakeholders
- Mentor Revelant Stakeholders
- Apply Emotional Intelligence to Promote Team Performance
Module 9: KEEPING THE BUSINESS IN MIND
- Manage Compliance Requirements
- Support Organizational Change
- Evaluate and Deliver Project Benefits and Value
- Evaluate and Address Internal and External Business Environment Changes
- Employ Continuous Process Improvement
Module 10: ARTICULATING THE PMP EXAM CONTENT OUTLINES TO THE PMBOKPracticing real case over two days will make it easy and make sense, and ensure
- Planning Assessment
- deep understanding for the common 49 project management processes, as well as understand “not memorize” the PMP exam tips.
- Initiating Processes ITTO
- Initiating Processes Practices & Tips
- Planning Processes ITTO
- Planning Practices & Tips
- Planning Exam Simulation
- Executing Processes ITTO
- Resources Management & Project Manager Competencies
- Executing Practices & Exam Tips
- Project Executing Simulation Exam
- Monitor & Controlling Process ITTO
- Data flow & Project Management Change System
- Monitor & Control Interaction
- Project Deliverables Story
- M & C Simulation Exam
- Closing Process ITTO
- Closing in Practice & Tips
- PMP Exam Tips Review
- Project Management Professional Simulation Exam
Module 11: AGILE PRACTICESMany project should be managed at Agile environment and practices, this module will provide
- trainees the proper understanding of how to develop Agile frame work and prepare its environment using the common Agile practices:
- An Introduction to Life Cycle Selection.
- Implementing Agile: Creating an Agile Environment.
- Implementing Agile: Delivering in an Agile Environment
- Organizational Considerations for Project Agility