Managing Projects Using MS Project
Microsoft Project is a powerful capability that will help professional project managers to plan, execute, monitor, and control their projects effectively; no wonder project schedule represents the project working plan. Applying project management practices like alternatives, scenario analysis, and progressive elaboration are key skills for successful project management, having like these practices is a myth without using effective tool like MS Project.
- Module 1: GETTING STARTED
- Module 2: PLANNING ESSENTIALS
- Module 3: MS PROJECT INITIAL SCHEDULING
- Module 4: PROJECT SCHEDULE FINE TUNING
- Module 5: MANAGING SCHEDULE AND REPORTING
- Module 6: ADVANCED SCHEDULING
- Module 7: CASE STUDIES
In this course you will get:
• Case Study
• Real Practice
• Microsoft Project Software Demo
• WBS Pro Software
• Training Material “Soft Copy”
• Certificate of attendance “soft Copy”
Free Introductory Course
This course will introduce you to project management key concepts. Moreover, you will discover the main information you need to understand your project and start projects in the right way, in order to have the best project outcomes.
Furthermore, you will be introduced to Organizational project management, project governance, and the difference between Portfolio management, program management, and project management.
This course will cover very important topics that will help you set for the Project Management Professional PMP exam.